Dedicated to bringing you the best of today’s hearing solutions!
North Alabama Audiology
North Alabama Audiology began in 1960 with hearing instrument specialists and evolved into an audiology only practice in 1981. We are locally owned and operated, giving us the flexibility and freedom to meet the needs of our patients.
With our staff’s experience and commitment to continuing education, we strive to provide the best solutions for our patients and their families. Our goal is to treat you as we would like to be treated.
The ability to communicate is essential to achieve and maintain independence. In this age of information technology, the ability to communicate effectively is even more important. When communication is impaired, it affects every aspect of a person’s life.
Our main objective at North Alabama Audiology is to serve the hearing needs in the surrounding areas and to provide quality care in a professional but relaxed private setting.
- Acoustic Reflex Measurements
- Assistive Listening Devices
- Wireless Remote Technology
- Auditory Rehabilitation for Adults
- Bone Anchored Ponto Hearing System Programming
- Comprehensive Hearing Testing for Adults and Adolescents
- Hearing Aid Selection and Fitting
- Hearing Loss Prevention Services
- Musician Earplugs and Impressions
- Real Measurements of Hearing Aid Performance
- Tinnitus Evaluation and Management
We invite you to watch our welcome video to learn more about us and hear from happy patients who have benefited from our services.
Proud Partner of HearStrong
Preferred Provider of the NFL Players Association
News in Hearing Healthcare
Send us a message
Start your path to hearing better today. Send us a message via the form below:
117-A Longwood Drive S.W.
Huntsville, AL 35801
P (256) 534-2033
Monday – Friday
9:00AM – 5:00PM
920 6th Avenue S.E.
Decatur, AL 35601
P (256) 353-1016
Monday – Friday
9:00AM – 4:30PM